- Open your sheet music from your library.
- Click on the green gearwheel in the upper right corner.
- In the settings dialog: choose “Transpose”.
- Reset-button: Reset the key to its original value.
- Customize the key in relative half-steps / absolute note value using the wheel.
Tap here to open your settings
Tap here to start transposing
Scroll up or down to transpose notes
Tap here to reset sheet to the original key
Tap here to close menu and return to music sheet
- How do I add sheet music?
- How do I delete or rename sheet music?
- How do I sort my sheet music library?
- How can I search for a certain music piece in my library?
- How do I choose a different music piece?
- How can I adjust the layout and zoom?
- How do I activate the metronome?
- How can I loop a part of a piece?
- How do I use Automatic Page Turn (APT)?
- How do I use Instant Pitch Monitoring (IPM)?
- How can I mute a voice in my sheet music?
- How do I change the clef?
- How do I reset the playback position (playhead) and set it back to start?
- How do I start and stop playback?
- How can I set the playback position (playhead) and start from a certain measure?
- How do I set the volume of instruments for playback?
- How do I change instruments for playback?
- How can I hide or highlight a part of the score
- How do I adjust the tempo?
- How do I transpose notes?
- How do I edit metadata like title or composer of a music piece?