- Press on the note from which you want playback to start.
- The Start mark (thin green line with arrows to the right) is set to the chosen position.
- The notes at the chosen position are played shortly for acoustical orientation.
- Note: for counting in, the cursor (thick green line) shifts to the start of the measure previous to the position of the Start mark, if the mark is within the first half of the measure.
- Press play (the white triangle in the green circle, near the bottom) for playback.
More control is possible with the loop option (2nd symbol in the grey overlay bar at the bottom).